Electric-Driven Single Stage Air Compressor
- Single Stage Air Compressors are meant for Low Pressure Compressed Air Requirement up-to 100 PSIG.(7.03 kg/cm2g).
- Single stage compressors are also known as piston compressors. The process that takes place within a single stage compressor goes as follows:
- Air is sucked into a cylinder
- The trapped air is compressed in a single stroke with a piston at roughly 100 psi
- The compressed air is moved onward to a storage tank
- In the storage tank, the compressed air serves as energy for the assortment of tools that a single stage compressor is built to accommodate
Single Stage Air Compressors are mainly used in Powder Coating, Chemicals,Dyes & Intermediates industries etc.